Friday, October 8, 2010

#1 always in my heart

My parents have never really been big sports people, sure they brought me and my sisters to our softball, swimming, or volleyball games/meets, but when it comes to cheering on some big NFL, MLB, or NBA team they are clueless. I get my love of watching sports from my grandfather (a.k.a Poppy). I remember when I was younger (and still today) whenever I would visit him and my grandmother (a.k.a. Nana) up in Philly, no matter what sport we would always be watching the game. I grew up with GO PHILLIES, GO EAGLES, GO FLYERS, GO 76ERS! It’s just natural.


With that being said, I leave you with GO PHILLIES, as they are taking on the Cincinnati Reds in Game 2 of the NLDS! Have a great weekend!


Completely unrelated:


...Beauty and the Beast was released from the Disney Vault October 5th. I just bought it today, and they gave me free Beauty and the Beast silly bands.

...I have yet to see the 6th Harry Potter movie (epic failure of a Harry Potter fan) I went out and purchased it today. Now I'm having a tought time deciding if I want to watch Harry Potter or Beauty and the Beast when the Phillies game is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment