Thursday, October 21, 2010

Delayed - Days 7, 8 & 9

Day 7 – Favorite Movies


Ah, I do have quite a list of these ranging the entire gamut of genres.

Mona Lisa Smile
Beauty and the Beast
Across the Universe
Letters to Juliet
The Aviator
The Sound of Music
Ladder 49
Cinderella Man
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory/Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Gene Wilder and Johnny Depp are awesome!)
Now and Then
Crash
The Lion King
The Social Network
The Count of Monte Cristo
Remember Me
All 3 Jackass movies (the best when watched with the commentary on DVD)

Day 8 – A Place You’ve Traveled To

A lot of my recent travels have been to Washington D.C. which is a city that I have always loved. My older sister moved there like 2 years ago for a Master’s Program at American University so I have spent a lot of time visiting her. In the last few months, since my sisters engagement in December of 2009, I have been up there even more frequently to help with wedding planning and of course the wedding this past July. I always have a blast when I go there. D.C. is definitely a city that is on my list to go for my Master’s Program some day.

I also will be heading to Boston the first weekend in November! Woo-hoo for traveling!

Day 9 – A Picture of Your Friends

My KKG Key Sister

My Roommates

My KKG Little Sis

My older sister - getting readying for a canoeing adventure!

My younger sister - at Epcot

Fellow KKG Fam69 member and one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment