Thursday, October 21, 2010

Delayed - Days 4, 5 & 6

Day 4 – Your Parents


I absolutely adore my parents. They are the most supportive people that anyone could ever ask to be their parents. The past 2 years have been very rough, and I firmly believe that had I not had the support of my parents then I would never have gotten out of it alive. They seriously have no idea how much respect, admiration, and love I have for them. They are my entire world.

Day 5 – Your Siblings

I am a middle child. I have an older sister and a younger sister. We definitely all have very different personalities and ways of doing things, but in the end I know that they are definitely the people I can always go to for support.

Jordan, Aurora, Me (L - R)

My older sister, Jordan, is awesome. She is recently married to a great guy, Adam (I’ve always wanted an older brother!). I remember when we were both in high school together (me a freshman, her a senior) we had our scuffles. She always wanted to listen to NPR in the morning on the drive to school, I always wanted to listen to hard rock. But once college came around we were completely different. Her freshman year she rushed Kappa Kappa Gamma…my freshman I rushed Kappa Kappa Gamma and we had that instant bond that pulled us together. Since then not only have we been sisters by chance, but sisters by choice as well. Even now, 3 years after her graduation from University of Central Florida I still think about our weekly sushi lunches in the Student Union that we had, every time I walk through the building.

Aurora, my younger sister, is the wild child. But she is so inspiring at the same time. She has such an outgoing personality and makes friends easily to matter where she goes. She is an amazing artist. She is kind of like my in the fact that she has no idea what she wants to do with her life but both her and I realize that it’s a perfectly acceptable thing.

Day 6 – A Picture Of Something That Makes You Happy

Obviously, I could go on and on gushing in yet another post about how much I love my family and about how they make me so happy, and about how they are my entire world, but alas, I shall not.

One of the other things that make me so happy is being outdoors, at the beach, on the water. I love it. It is so peaceful and serene I just wish that I had more time available to do such things.

Photo I took from outside of my parents house in Crisfield, Maryland


Okay, so I'm going to cheat a little a put two pictures. I also like to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment